Frequently asked questions
- How do I give you the information for custom and personalized orders?
Please type all instructions to us in the note section of the order page. Please make sure all information is correct and check spelling for typos. The order will be processed per the instructions given here.
- What is the processing time?
The processing time starts when we receive your order. Most of our items are custom (personalized) orders and take 7 to 10 business days to manufacture. Once we receive your order we will send a confirmation with the projected ship date included.
- Once it ships how long will it take to arrive?
This will depend on the shipping method used and destination.
As a general rule, domestic 1st class shipping can take 2 to 5 business days and priority mail can take 2 to 3 business days.
International shipping can take up to 4 weeks.
- Do you guarantee your ship date?
Yes, We guarantee our ship date and very often we will ship sooner than the projected date on your order confirmation.
- Do you guarantee the delivery time once it has shipped?
No, when your order ships, we will send you a confirmation (and tracking # if available) to let you know it is on the way, but we can not and do not guarantee USPS delivery times. This is something we have no control over.
- What is your cancelation Policy?
We cannot cancel your order once it is placed so PLEASE don't ask us to do so. If you have questions ask them so you can be sure of your purchase before placing your order. All our products are made by hand for each individual order. The process starts as soon as we receive your instructions. We purchase any material needed and schedule labor based on each order.
- What do I do if my package is lost or stolen?
Occasional a package goes missing within the USPS system.
After the appropriate amount of time has passed for a lost package, please notify us. When we receive your notice for the missing item, we will:
- Provide you with the shipping tracking information to show where the item is
- If it was an insured package, we will file a lost package claim on your behalf.
- Once USPS accepts the claim and declares the package lost, we will resend.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES CONFIRMED TO BE DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS ENTERED FOR AN ORDER.
- What if my item arrives damaged?
We will file a USPS damage claim for you and resend the item.
USPS will require the following before a claim can be submitted. Once we receive proof of damage we will resend the product.
1. E-mail or message letting us know the item arrived broken.
2. A picture of the broken item and the packaging.